We call them Monkey Balls
This is the breakfast we make on special occasions: Christmas morning, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, snow days, weekends, random Tuesdays. My husband often surprises me with this breakfast which makes it taste even better! We even use this bundt pan for a little extra LOVE:
Here is how you make these delicious nuggets of goodness:
3 (12 oz) cans of refrigerated biscuits
1 cup white sugar
1 T cinnamon
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
1 cup brown sugar
brown paper lunch bags
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease or spray with cooking spray a bundt pan. (We use a cute heart shaped pan!)
2. Put a lunch bag inside of another to create one double thick bag. Mix white sugar and cinnamon in the bag.
3. Cut each individual biscuit into 4 pieces. Toss 5 or 6 pieces in the cinnamon sugar mixture and evenly arrange in the bundt pan.
4. In a small pan, melt the butter and brown sugar together over medium heat. Lightly boil until the sauce thickens slightly – about a minute or two. Pour sauce evenly over biscuit balls.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes. DO NOT over bake. Let cool for 5 minutes and carefully flip bundt pan over on a large plate. Use a fork or your fingers to pull bread apart and enjoy! My husband loves to dip the bread in cold milk.